The 3D coverflow is configurable. The changes are visible directly in the coverflow, so all settings should be self-explanatory. Configurable are
- Positions of the covers along the z-axis (i.e. further forward or further back)
- The position of the current cover in the horizontal direction
- The spacing between the covers
- The angles at which the covers are lined up
- The intensity and vertical gap of the reflection
- The maximum number of covers displayed (older ones will be deleted from texture buffer) and then may need to be reloaded
For the optionally selectable 2D coverflow (which doesn’t really deserve the name and only serves as a fallback in case of problems with the 3D rendering) all these settings do not apply.