New features and improvements
- Search and mark duplicate entries in the playlist; option to quickly delete duplicate entries.
- The coverflow display can now be modified: configurable positions and angles of each album, distance between them; configurable reflection (on/off, intensity, distance); improved album selection when clicking on an album; the individual random covers at "your media library" are now clickable
- Overhauled file overview in the main window: Display can be limited to the current title in the player; Improved details displayed for cue sheets; display of file folder with double-click function to list all files in this folder
- Optional pause between two titles when playing the playlist
- Configurable title display in playlist (i.e. not always just “Artist - Title”); optional column “Index”
- Support for Apev2 tags in mp3 files; support for ID3v1 tags in file formats with Apev2 tags.
- For webstreams the current track is no longer saved in the playlist, since it is unlikely to be up to date the next time it is started
- Some windows now stay in the foreground (relative to the main window)
- A double click on title display in the player part scrolls now to this title in the playlist
- Checking for updates now uses a secure https connection
- When changing skins, star graphics were not updated on all forms
- Webstreams were not saved or reloaded correctly in some cases
- Menu item "Browse by - more" had no function
- Resetting media library cover via details window did not delete internal coverID from ID3 tags as intended