... on my little website. It is not that big that you can get lost here, but the most important thing is right here for download: My mp3-player "Nemp" - have fun with it.
A new version with a few minor improvements
- Support for SoundFont files to play MIDI files.
- Marking of files possible (1/2/3). This is only stored in the media library, not in the ID3 tags
- For nerds: Parameter /close. Calling "nemp.exe /close" terminates the running instance. The previously added file CloseNemp.exe is no longer needed.
- Search slimmed down: no longer split into two lists for quick search, as well as "Refine Search" and "Extend Search" removed for detailed search
And directly a little bugfix update: When browsing playlists in the media library an error message popped up quite often.
After a long time again a somewhat bigger update
- Search in the playlist. Next hit with F3, Enter marks everything, Shift+Enter plays the currently selected track
- Option: In Repeat track playback mode, play only the current entry in a cuesheet, not the entire file.
- Option: Weighted random play. Highly rated titles in the playlist are more likely to be selected for playback than those with low ratings (or vice versa)
- Option: Default cover selectable (displayed if no cover was found)
- Minor changes to the GUI of the tag cloud
- Settings window revised. All options are always displayed. However, some of these were sorted more sensibly and a little bit purified. Some old and very rarely used options are gone, some others have been added.
- Changes to some standard settings that were relics of the past and caused confusion rather than clarity.
- The app for the keyboard display now shows the current title when playing Web radio, and not permanently the title that was active when the stream was started (if the channel is sending appropriate metadata)
- Setting in the display app "Start display app with Nemp" is now correctly accepted by Nemp
- More reliable storage of window positions when switching between compact view and single window mode
- Some webstreams seemed to block Nemp, fixed by a dedicated HTTP user agent instead of the bass. dll standard.
- last. fm Sessionkey was saved incorrectly after a change in the service
After a long, long time comes a little Update for Nemp - mainly bug fixes
- The search for lyrics works again
- Changing playback speed without Micky-Mouse-Effect didn't work for mp3 files
- Bitrate and duration for some odd mp3 variants was wrong
- Drag&Drop didn't work properly in some situations
- Moving separate windows led to a chaotiv behavior in some cases
- some causes for a crash should be resolved
Fixed a bug in the webserver regarding char encoding. Now all characters should be displayed correctly, and the search function should work.
Just some little changes and bug fixes for Nemp - have fun!
Finally - a new version of Nemp is released: Nemp 4.6 comes with support for iTunes-Tags, a faster playback for files from network drives, a "walkman mode" (try to run nemp on a notebook with low battery *g*) and a new look. Also - as always - some bugfixes. Most important is probably the "out of memory" bug for large music collections.
The new version of Nemp is now available. Some features has been implemented, which some of you have been missing in Nemp. Nemp supports now Apev2-Tags, it comes with A-B-repeat mode, silence detection and some other little changes. Also there is a light version now: In "Nemp light" some extras are missing, but less space is required.