Customizing the interface
You can customize the user interface of Nemp according to your needs. The following options are available:
- Changing the language. Currently English and German are available. The other provided languages are incomplete after the update.
- Customize the general appearance ("skins"). The usual Windows interface can be replaced by a different design of the control elements.
- Changing the arrangement and visibility of some elements. You can arrange the individual areas relatively freely or hide elements that are not needed.
- Display of the elements in one window or in individual windows. As an alternative to viewing all components in one window, you can display the elements in individual windows, which you can distribute freely on the screen.
- A temporary party mode. Some controls are displayed larger, and the range of functions can be restricted to prevent unintentional changes.